LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Your business and employees are unique and have specific requirements. Strategic Logistics & Relocation Solutions recognizes this and has developed processes to optimize logistics processes together to better-serve our customers. Thanks to those experiences, we’re often called upon to develop customized, industry-specific solutions that are future-oriented. From analysis to implementation your Strategic Logistics & Relocation Solutions representative can be in regular contact to ensure your move is handled with professionalism. We accompany you throughout the entire logistics value chain, from suppliers to end customers including inbound logistics, warehousing, distribution, after-sales and reverse logistics.
We’ve built a good reputation on delivering outstanding solutions that meet the specific needs of our clients, for example:
- Collecting numerous components from OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) for delivery to a product assembly line
- Kitting and customizing electronics products
- Managing consumer goods warehouses
- Supplying time-critical spares to field engineers
- Managing the entire end-to-end supply chain
We combine the skills and experience of our operations managers and supply chain designers, to create, implement and operate logistics solutions which improve reliability, availability and reduce inventory, all at once. We use these world-class processes and systems to provide our customers with more supply chain control and greater operations flexibility:
- Our standardized solutions deliver better results faster and at less-than-average industry cost
- Our experienced sector teams have specialized industry expertise on which you can depend
- Our operational approach means implementation is performed with greater agility and increasingly reliable; Making your operations more efficient, flexible and consistent; and you get the right metrics for better management.